Optigenex Inc. (trading symbol OPGXD ) is an applied sciences company dedicated to healthy age management and “Inner and Outer” Beauty. We formulate, license and market our own patented, all-natural cellular DNA care ingredient known as AC-11® (formerly called C-Med-100®). Optigenex customers include manufacturers, distributors and retailers worldwide in the dietary supplement and anti-aging topical skin care, cosmetic and cosmeceutical market categories.
Using proprietary equipment conceived and developed by our company, Optigenex manufactures AC-11® in a state-of-the-art facility operated by Centroflora Group in Botucatu, Brazil. Centroflora, a global leader in natural product extract processing, is U.S. Department of Agriculture approved and ISO 9002 certified, and operates in accordance with FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration) regulations and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) standards. Among our capabilities and services,
● We scale production to meet individual customers’ varying needs, large or small
● We ship worldwide and will meet your distribution and delivery timelines reliably
● We offer customized skin care solutions on request
● We are equipped to provide technical, clinical testing and regulatory support
● We partner with our customers to protect their IP and channel markets
● We are dedicated to advancing the science of healthy aging and can provide scientific and medical profession expertise for new product development
At Optigenex, we are committed to doing our part in preserving the environment and as such are keenly aware of our unique “Rainforest Connection.” Optigenex manufactures AC-11® in full accordance with the Floravida Institutes (Brazil) guidelines for local community development. Moreover, the indigenous vine from which AC-11® derives is a completely renewable resource harvested for Optigenex in compliance with strict eco-friendly guidelines under the authority of the Brazilian Institute of Environment and Renewable Natural Resources (IBAMA).